New Features will be released in your Subscribe-HR System on, 12th of May, 2017.
Details of the Update follow:
- Two new Attache Payroll related fields for the Integration Tab in the System Settings. The wiki article for this is here.
These fields are:
- Attache Split Employee Location.
- Attache Short Date Format.
- Addition to the General Tab in Reports to allow for adding or remove headings from Report Exports. The Wiki article on this is here.
- Two new fields to the Interview Scheduling Tool. These fields allow adding contact details to the record, allowing them to be used in correspondence merge fields. The Wiki article on this feature is here.
The Seek migration has been completed. Seek export logs will be available in your system from the 12th here. This will be navigable to within the Maintenance module.
If you would like more information, you can contact Customer Care on 1300 543 544, or at firstname.lastname@example.org