A new release will be available to you on Monday the 24th August, 2015. The Jobs Board and Contract Sign-Off updates will both be available as part of this new release. Refer to the release notes below for further information. Please also keep an eye out for the new release signals in the system, they will show you were the new features are.
How to Apply Information for the Jobs Board
This functionality provides applicants with information about how to use the Subscribe-HR Jobs Board to ensure the maximum number of candidates apply for each Vacancy. When an Applicant Clicks on Apply, the first information they will see is “How to Apply”. If you require this text to be customised, please speak with your account manager. Subscribe-HR will also be making this into a configurable item shortly.
Subscribe-HR has also made a number of minor updates to usability in the Jobs Board to ensure you are attracting the best candidates quickly. Please take a look at the wiki for Help Information:http://wiki.subscribe-hr.com.au/Applying-for-vacancies.
The Auto Contract Sign-off APP will allow you to automatically generate Employment contracts from Templates. The template can be put together then sent for authorisation using a one-up sign-off process as follows:
- When HR puts compiles the contract, it can be sent to an authoriser.
- This authoriser can make changes to the contract.
- These changes will be tracked within Subscribe-HR.
- If the contract is authorised, it will then be sent to the Applicant.
- The applicant will be notified of the contract, and they are prompted to log into the Subscribe-HR Jobs board to sign-off through a number of compliance checkpoints including:
- Security Code Submission;
- Digital Signature Terms; and
- All interaction between the business and the applicant is tracked in Subscribe-HR including Sign-Off IP Address. For further information please take a look at this link: http://wiki.subscribe-hr.com.au/Vacancies-manage-the-vacancy
There are also a number of other new Releases scheduled:
- New Vacancy Wizard.
- Super Choices and Tax Declaration Sign-Off.
- Minor Interface Modernisation Update.
If any customisation is performed the APP will then no longer have any standard releases / updates overlayed within the APP. If you customise your APP it will be tagged as such, and thus will not receive new updates.
If you require a new standard feature within the specific APP, that conflicts with your customisation, Subscribe-HR reserves the right to charge you for the update to be performed to ensure no bugs result (A quote will be provided).
If you choose to take the update and overlay it without performing the relevant testing, Subscribe-HR does not take any responsibility for Bugs or errors that may occur. Please note: Standard Code is updated by Subscribe-HR and will not be affected by APP Releases.