The first stage of the π (Pi) Performance Management solution will debut in the Subscribe-HR system on Thursday, 3rd of December, 2015. The π (Pi) release will happen in 3-4 stages. The first stage 'Performance Feedback,' which enables peer-to-peer recognition, includes the following functional capabilities:
- Feedback / recognition: Give, Receive, Track and Report. The Feedback interface includes Dashboard Dials that provide an easy, visual reference to feedback and recognition in real-time.
Subsequent stages will include:
- Employee Talent Cubes: Organise, Supervise, Deputise (Action and Development Plans).
- IQ Search Update: Rewards allocation and Canvas Extension.
- Analysis Tool: for Period driven performance calculation, plus formulae calculation based on customisable Performance Elements. Enables the ability for Tagging Successors, and creating an organisational Knowledge Base.
- Future releases: Amazon Integration.
The π (Pi) Performance Management solution enables you to integrate values, culture, 360 degree feedback and real-time recognition to enhance employee skills, development and behaviour. The Pi solution has been designed to integrate the best of traditional performance management with organisation wide crowd sourced, real-time performance feedback. This allows you to harness the power of peer-to-peer social recognition to transform employee performance and enhance your culture.
Costs Associated With π (Pi) Performance Management
π (Pi) will be released to the market at a cost of $5 (Excl GST), per employee, per month. There will be a one-off cost associated with solution set-up, configuration and training. The training will be conducted per organisation, not in groups, to ensure that your training is tailored to your needs. The fee for initial set-up and training will be $2,000 (Excl GST).
Full solution information and documentation is available via the Wiki:http://wiki.subscribe-hr.com.au/Performance-Feedback
New Vacancy Wizard
Subscribe-HR is also releasing the New Vacancy Wizard into the system on Thursday, 3rd of December, 2015.
The New Vacancy Wizard aims to provide you with a faster way for you to create a Vacancy and search the organisational data in your system about current Employees and previous Applicants before publishing your Vacancy to a Job Portal. The whole process can be completed in a smart pop-up window which will be triggered though a link on the Subscribe-HR e-Recruitment dashboard. The Vacancy Wizard is a simple process and includes the following 4 steps:
1) Vacancy master file.
2) Vacancy Attributes (keyword/s, skill/s, education etc).
3) Talent search.
4) Vacancy publication.
The Wiki has been updated, and information regarding this new release can be accessed here:
If you have any questions relating to these releases, please let us know.
We hope you enjoy these new features, and as always, we welcome your feedback.