September Update from Subscribe-HR HQ
Hello everyone - please make a note in your records that our address has changed. The new details are included below. We have also released a new and improved Contract Sign-Off widget with enhanced functionality. There is a snapshot video available that outlines the new functionality and access information is also included below.
Highlights for September:
- Milestone quarter: 6 new customers sign with Subscribe-HR.
- Customer of the month: kikki.K :)
- Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - How random acts of kindness can improve your wellbeing, including strengthening your immune system.
- Release update: Contract Sign-Off.
- ZenDesk Support Stats Benchmark.
- New address - please update your records.
- Reminder: Pi (π) Talent Management Webinars and complimentary Review Form set-up.
1. Milestone quarter with 6 new customers at Subscribe-HR
We are very excited to announce that since the beginning of the new financial year we have been experiencing significant growth and have now signed 6 new customers. We would like to take this opportunity to welcome all our new customers to Subscribe-HR.
These customers include:
- Kiandra IT
- Oxley Insurance Brokers
- Shoalhaven Council
- Creative Activation (part of the Clemenger Group)
- Compass Corp
In addition, our partner channels now include:
- Council First
Each of these partners have introduced us to a range of new opportunities and we will keep you informed of those developments as they unfold.
2. Customer of the month: kikki.K :)
Congratulations to Jessica Banks, Ali Crowe and Paige Tracey from kikki.K. These three lovely ladies were recently involved in helping us complete a portal migration for kikki.K. All of them worked together to ensure that we had everything we needed to complete the migration in a very short turn-around time of only 5 days. They were extremely professional, organised and pro-active. Thank you kikki.K!
3. Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - Random acts of kindness
In September, we continue with another monthly Wellness Habit. This month we look at how practising random acts of kindness can influence and improve your wellbeing, including improving your immune system. You can access this month's Wellness Habit by clicking here.
4. New releases: Contract Sign-Off.
On October 10th, a new Contract Sign-Off release will be available in the Subscribe-HR system. The Contract Sign-Off App will be updated with new functionality added to enhance and streamline your contract sign-off process.
The new release includes the following functionality enhancements:
- Streamlined approval process.
- Simplified generation and distribution of contracts.
- On the fly merge fields with the ability to edit at the point of contract generation.
- Support for multiple signing areas within contracts.
- Improved previewing and contract visibility before sending.
Customer Care has created a video snapshot for this release. To access the snapshot video, just click on the image below. Remember, you will need to use the following password:
Subscribe-HR Customer Training
Please note that this password is CASE SENSITIVE and you will need to include all the spaces between the words.
You can access release information in the following ways:
- On the Subscribe-HR customer login page, look for the link at the bottom of the page regarding the latest release information / update.
- On the Subscribe-HR Wiki, which will have details about the functionality that has been released.
- Via the 'New Release Widget,' which will be located at the top of the screen when you login to Subscribe-HR and will direct you to the ZenDesk Release notes.
Please contact Rhys in Customer Care with any questions regarding this system update.
5. ZenDesk Support Stats Benchmarking
As part of our commitment to both improved Customer Care and transparency, we're sharing our key support metrics with you each month - as benchmarked against Zendesk's industry specific statistics (which they gather from across all the users of their Support software with businesses in the same industry as Subscribe-HR).
Here is an overview of our two main metrics from Zendesk for August 2016:
We encourage you to give us feedback via the customer satisfaction functionality within Zendesk so that you can tell us how you feel about the care and support you're receiving from us :)
6. New Address
Please make a note in your records that our office address has changed. Subscribe-HR's Sydney office is now located at:
227 Elizabeth St
Sydney, NSW, 2000
7. Pi (π) Talent Management solution - Complimentary Review Form / Process set-up
During the month of October we will be hosting free Webinars that will give you a step-by-step demonstration of the functionality of the new Pi (π) Talent Management solution.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Mission set-up and communication cascade.
- Strategy set-up and communication cascade.
- Set-up Reviews.
- End-User Review Access.
- Feedback and Filter.
- Individual and Group Review Reporting.
- Talent Cubes for Employees.
- Succession and Project Based including Flight Risks.
If you participate in a Webinar, we are offering you the opportunity to have your Performance Review process set-up in Subscribe-HR as a complimentary service. This will also include a complimentary 1-to-1 training session to demonstrate how the solution works with your very own Review Form and process.
Webinars will be held across 2 weeks in October; the weeks commencing October 10th and 17th and you can choose from one of the following days / dates:
- Tuesday October 11th @ 11am
- Tuesday October 11th @ 2pm
- Thursday October 13th @ 11am
- Thursday October 13th @ 2pm
- Tuesday October 18th @ 11am
- Tuesday October 18th @ 2pm
- Tuesday October 20th @ 11am
- Tuesday October 20th @ 2pm
To register, simply click on the button below and you will be taken to a registration page where you can choose and date and time that is convenient for you. Please note that each Webinar is limited to a maximum of 10 people.
The webinar will be recorded and saved in the Customer Training video section of the website in early November so that you can access it on demand.