August Update from Subscribe-HR HQ
August has been another big month, and the newsletter is filled with more good news! We've released a SHaRE Surveys update and Performance Management Review functionality is now available. There are also snapshot videos available for this functionality.
Highlights for August:
- Customer of the month.
- Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - Unplug and live mindfully in a digital world.
- New releases: SHaRe Surveys and Performance Reviews.
- ZenDesk Support Stats Benchmark.
- Workflow tool enhancement.
- Reminder: Performance Management - Complimentary Review Form / Process set-up.
1. Customer of the month :)
Congratulations to Kate Burns and Brooke Dowling from the team at Southern Cross Dental, who have both been nominated by the team here at Subscribe-HR as Customers of the month. Both Kate and Brooke were extremely helpful and had a really pro-active attitude during the setup process of their Core-HR solution. This contributed to a smooth, efficient implementation process and Southern Cross Dental are now up and running. We welcome them to the Subscribe-HR family.
2. Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - Unplug and live mindfully
In August, we continue with another monthly Wellness Habit. This month we look at the importance of unplugging from your digital devices and taking the time to live mindfully in a digital world. You can access this month's Wellness Habit by clicking here.
3. New releases: SHaRe Surveys and Performance Reviews.
O August 20th, there were two new release items available in the Subscribe-HR system. The SHaRe Surveys solution was updated with new functionality added and Performance Reviews will be available. Customer Care has created two video snapshots regarding these releases.
To access your videos, just click on the image below. Remember, you will need to use the following password:
Subscribe-HR Customer Training
Please note that this password is CASE SENSITIVE and you will need to include all the spaces between the words.
You can access release information in the following ways:
- On the Subscribe-HR customer login page, look for the link at the bottom of the page regarding the latest release information / update.
- On the Subscribe-HR Wiki, which will have details about the functionality that has been released.
- Via the 'New Release Widget,' which will be located at the top of the screen when you login to Subscribe-HR and will direct you to the ZenDesk Release notes.
Please contact Rhys in Customer Care with any questions regarding this system update.
4. ZenDesk Support Stats Benchmarking
As part of our commitment to both improved Customer Care and transparency, we're sharing our key support metrics with you each month - as benchmarked against Zendesk's industry specific statistics (which they gather from across all the users of their Support software with businesses in the same industry as Subscribe-HR).
Here is an overview of our two main metrics from Zendesk for July 2016:
We encourage you to give us feedback via the customer satisfaction functionality within Zendesk so that you can tell us how you feel about the care and support you're receiving from us :)
5. Workflow Solution Enhancement
We are currently working on enhancements to the Workflow solution to improve functionality and increase the level of efficiency that it will provide to end users. The Workflow enhancements will be available in the system before the end of the year and we will provide you with a further update about the release date in October.
6. Performance Management - Complimentary Review Form / Process set-up
Don't forget that we are offering you, our Customers, the opportunity to have your Performance Review process set-up in Subscribe-HR, as a complimentary service. The Subscribe-HR (Pi) solution really is revolutionary in terms of the tools made available for configuring a Performance Review. We are confident in saying that Pi allows you to set-up and conduct your appraisals in a fraction of the time.
Review features Include:
- Multi-Rater option.
- 360 Degree Review.
- Questions based on matracies.
- Attachment Fields, and much, much more.
We will be reaching out to you directly during September to arrange this complimentary service.