There will be a new release into your Subscribe-HR system on Wednesday the 19th of April, 2018. This release relates to: Employee Onboarding - Crossboarding - Offboarding / New Opt-in Interface.
- FREE Employee Onboarding, Crossboarding and Offboarding. Subscribe-HR is releasing a new Solution related to the processing of specific tasks for New Employees, existing People moving to new Positions and People that are leaving your organisation. This new Onboarding/Offboarding solution is provided to existing customers at no charge (Including Basic Set-up) (Excludes Customisation that you may require). You need to use the New Interface to be able to utilise the New Onboarding/Offboarding Solution. The new Solution is designed in such a way, that set-up can be performed using Workflow Steps. You can set-up as many Onboarding, Crossboarding and Offboarding processes as you desire. Each process can be created around your required steps. These steps can include: Letter of Offer, Contract, Welcome, Company Policies and Surveys. These processes can be managed by HR and Managers from the Onboarding/Offboarding Workbench area in the New Interface. The Onboarding / Offboarding Dashboard is used to Display New Employees that need to be Onboarded / Offboarded, as well as Onboarding/Offboarding processes that have been activated for multiple people within an Onboarding/Offboarding instance. Onboarding/Offboarding processes can also be triggered automatically, without any manual intervention e.g. On New Hire from within e-Recruitment or New Employee Recorded Created or Change of Location / New Job. Employees can interact with Onboarding, Crossboarding and Offboarding processing using a mobile phone as all of this functionality is mobile responsive. Workflow processes can also be triggered automatically. For Example, if after an employee has finished Onboarding, you may wish for a manager to assign Company Property. You can activate Workflows to send new Property Assignment Forms to the relevant Manager/s. To read specific information about this new functionality, please Click Here. If you wish to watch New Release Videos about this New Functionality, please select the relevant video below:
- Setting Up Onboarding, Crossboarding, Offboarding: Click Here.
- Dashboard Views for Managers and HR: Click Here.
- Completing Onboarding, Crossboarding, Offboarding: Click Here.
- New Interface. The New Interface is required if you wish to use the new Onboarding Solution, so all users will need to Opt-In if you wish to use the New Onboarding, Crossboarding, Offboarding Solution. The New Interface is Opt-in. When released, there will be an option at the top of your screen on the right hand side, which can be used to access the new Interface. The New Interface is user specific, so individual users can choose to Opt-in. If a user does not wish to, they do not have to use the new interface. New interface colour changes can be performed using the relevant settings. For further information about the New Interface and how to change colours in the interface, Click Here. If you wish to watch a video about New Interface Layout, Click Here.
- Interview Scheduling. An update has been performed to the Interview Scheduling part of Subscribe-HR, which relates to the e-Recruitment solution. We have consolidated both of the Interview Management Scheduling tools that existing in the Tools area of Subscribe-HR. Please Click here to view information related to this.