June Update from Subscribe-HR HQ
As we transition from one financial year into another, and pending the election result on the weekend, possibly from one Government to another, we're very excited to share our final update for the 15/16 year. The Performance Management beta phase is almost a wrap (and in case you didn't see it, you should check out Mat's rap about the Pi methodology here)! We encourage you to take a look at the video introductions so you can get a feel for the impressive range of tools now at your fingertips in our suite of 10 HR solutions.
Highlights for June:
- Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - Use your breath to calm yourself down.
- Focus on Customer Care: Free System Health Check
- ZenDesk Support Stats Benchmark.
- OrgChart Now Out-of-the-Box integration.
- Performance Management 'beta' over and out.
1. Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - Use your breath to calm yourself down
In June we continue with another monthly Wellness Habit. For those of you not aware of the connection between your breath and how your mind operates, there is definitive link between the two. It is actually impossible to be stressed, scared, anxious, or have a panic attack if you have your breathing under control and you can therefore use it as a tool to calm yourself down in a very short period of time. You can access this month's Wellness Habit to discover more about how to harness the power of your breath by clicking here.
2. Focus on Customer Care: Free System Health Check
For those of you who missed the email earlier in the month, we would like to officially introduce Rhys Colefax: the new Customer Care Manager here at Subscribe-HR.
Rhys' core focus here at Subscribe-HR is to:
- Manage Support Queries.
- Educate Subscribe-HR customers about the system and how to maximise customer usage of the system.
- Organise Training - did you know that we now offer 2 hours complimentary functionality training every 12 months?
- Conduct Training Webinars.
If you have any support issues, please don’t hesitate to contact Rhys directly.
Over the coming weeks, Rhys will be contacting each of you personally to make a time to go through the system with you and conduct a “Quick Health Check”. Your Health Check will include the following:
- Workflow Set-up: Reporting Scheduling, On-Boarding Checklists, Off-Boarding Checklist, Training Expiry, Certificate and Licence Expiry etc.
- Think about what you want and Rhys will help you with set up.
There are also some new system enhancements coming: Performance Management and SHaRe Surveys. Subscribe-HR is also working on enhancing usability by incorporating wizards to assist with system maximisation automation.
Following on from the release of the above enhancements, Rhys will offer you complimentary assistance to help with setting these components up in your system, so you can activate them if you would like to use these features.
3. ZenDesk Support Stats Benchmarking
As part of our commitment to both improved Customer Care and transparency, we're going to start sharing our key support metrics with you - as benchmarked against Zendesk's industry specific statistics (which they gather from across all the users of their Support software with businesses in the same industry as Subscribe-HR).
Here is an overview of our two main metrics from Zendesk for May 2016:
We encourage you to give us feedback via the customer satisfaction functionality within Zendesk so that you can tell us how you feel about the care and support you're receiving from us :)
4. OrgChart Now Out-of-the-Box integration
There's a new and improved 'out-of-the-box' integration available with OrgChart Now that enables you to access OrgChart Now (if you have an account) to quickly assemble organisational charts from your HR data or company directory. OrgChart Now helps you by giving you tools to quickly and easily create professional quality charts and perform in‐depth workforce analysis.
5. Performance Management 'beta' over and out
We are getting excitingly close to moving from Beta phase into a live Performance Management system environment. For those of you eagerly awaiting the arrival of Pi, please contact Mathew directly to arrange activation of your Performance Management solution.
We hope you all get to enjoy the weekend after the close of the 2015/16 financial year.
We look forward to sharing Pi with you next month!