May Update from Subscribe-HR HQ
There were three fantastic new integrations released this month that significantly enhance the functionality of your Subscribe-HR solutions. Performance Management is also here, and we've got some great video introductions that you can view at your leisure to get a feel for the impressive range of tools now at your fingertips in our suite of 10 HR solutions.
Highlights for May:
- Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - you are what you eat: change your diet, change your life.
- 'Apply with SEEK' integration.
- MYOB Account Right Live integration.
- Job Seeker Jobs Board integration.
- Performance Management completion and release.
1. Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - Change your diet, change your life
In May we continue with another monthly Wellness Habit. They say that you are what you eat, and essentially its true - everything you put in your mouth is transformed into the cells that create your body. You can access this month's Wellness Habit to discover more about how changing your diet can change your life here.
2. 'Apply with SEEK' integration
The new ‘apply with SEEK’ integration allows candidates to use their SEEK Profile and stored resume when applying for roles using your Subscribe HR hosted apply form.
This solution helps attract the ‘right’ candidate through an improved application experience, while preserving your current application process.
Candidates will have the ability to:
- Prefill your application form using their SEEK Profile details across desktop and mobile, removing duplicated effort for the candidate.
- Attach their stored resume when on mobile devices.
- Use ‘Apply with SEEK’ when applying for jobs on your careers site and on SEEK.
To use ‘Apply with SEEK’ for your job ads there is no action required by you, the ‘Apply with SEEK’ option will be automatically available to candidates when applying through your portal for job ads on SEEK and your careers site.
3. MYOB AccountRight Live
The MYOB integration using AccountRight API v2 is now live. This means that you will no longer need to use ODBC and integration manager to integrate the two systems. Everything is done via RESTful API. If you are an MYOB user and have any questions regarding the integration, please contact Support directly.
4. Job Seeker Jobs Board integration
Subscribe-HR has just added Infoxchange's Job Seeker network to the growing list of employment gateways you can integrate with via our HR software. Now you have direct access to Australia's largest online employment gateway for Not-For-Profits. Users of the e-Recruitment solution now have the added ability to export jobs to Jobseeker.org.au directly from Subscribe-HR. The full integration will enable full link back to your microsite.
5. Administrator Dashboard update - coming in June
Plans are motion to make both Active and Non-Active employee numbers, as well as disk space usage available on the Administrator Dashboard. This functionality will be released in June.
6. Performance Management completion and release
We are excited to confirm that the Pi (π) Performance Management solution is finally ready for release and is available for Demonstration. If you would like to start using the Performance Management solution, then please contact us directly to set up your account.