July Update from Subscribe-HR HQ
July has been a big month, and the newsletter is filled with good news! Get ready to transform your performance management process, as well as being able to access bite-sized functionality training videos. There's a lot to get through this month, so read on and discover what's happened in the last 31 days!
Highlights for July:
- Customer of the month.
- Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - Thrive: the third metic.
- Introducing video snapshots - bite-sized functionality videos.
- ZenDesk Support Stats Benchmark.
- Payroll review.
- Performance Management - Complimentary Review Form / Process set-up.
- Report scheduler now live in the system.
- SHaRE Survey update.
1. Customer of the month :)
Congratulations to James Gulloni from Shoalhaven Council! Shoalhaven is one of our new Customers and the team here at Subscribe-HR have really enjoyed working with you all. James has been extremely pro-active throughout the implementation process, he has great questions and is really focused on making sure the system is set up correctly. James is a credit to his organisation and the people of Shoalhaven and we're happy to welcome you to the Subscribe-HR family!
2. Wellness at work, simple habits for a happy workplace - Thrive
In July we continue with another monthly Wellness Habit. This month we look at how to 'Thrive' by integrating the third metric into your life. You can access this month's Wellness Habit and discover more about the third metric by clicking here.
3. Introducing video snapshots - bite-sized functionality videos
We're going to be creating a fortnightly system functionality snapshot training video. That means more ways for you to access bite-sized functionality training on-demand from the comfort of your own desk.
Today's video outlines:
- How to use the Interview Scheduling tool
- Key Interview Scheduling functionality
To access your video, just click on the image below. You will need to use the following password:
Subscribe-HR Customer Training
Please note that this password is CASE SENSITIVE and you will need to include all the spaces between the words.
The next video snapshot will run you through the basics of the On-Boarding wizard, so stay tuned if that's something you need to brush up on...
4. ZenDesk Support Stats Benchmarking
As part of our commitment to both improved Customer Care and transparency, we're going to start sharing our key support metrics with you - as benchmarked against Zendesk's industry specific statistics (which they gather from across all the users of their Support software with businesses in the same industry as Subscribe-HR).
Here is an overview of our two main metrics from Zendesk for June 2016:
We encourage you to give us feedback via the customer satisfaction functionality within Zendesk so that you can tell us how you feel about the care and support you're receiving from us :)
5. Payroll review
As part of the Payroll review series, the Newsletter will cover a number of topics related to Payroll over the coming months including:
- Web Vs In-house systems
- Integration mechanics
- Leave authorisation and ESS
Subscribe-HR is continuing to focus on enhancing its Payroll integration offering to ensure that all the major Australian Payroll systems are covered. This will allow existing and new customers to migrate their existing Payrolls to new systems with minimum effort and cost.
Subscribe-HR now integrates with the following Payroll systems and Finance packages:
- Netsuite (Infinet Cloud payroll)
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Sage Micropay
- MYOB both inhouse and Web based.
Please contact us to make sure your Payroll system is supported.
6. Performance Management - Complimentary Review Form / Process set-up
To celebrate the arrival of Pi, we are offering you, our Customers, the opportunity to have your Performance Review process set-up in Subscribe-HR, as a complimentary service. The Subscribe-HR (Pi) solution really is revolutionary in terms of the tools made available for configuring a Performance Review. We are confident in saying that Pi allows you to set-up and conduct your appraisals in a fraction of the time.
Review features Include:
- Multi-Rater option.
- 360 Degree Review.
- Questions based on matracies.
- Attachment Fields, and much, much more.
To get this process started, here's what you need to do:
- Submit your details via the link below to let Rhys know that you want us to set-up your Review Form.
- Rhys from Customer Care will contact you directly to get a copy of your 'Review Form,' (please dig it out from your files).
- Your company specific Review Form will then be set up in Subscribe-HR by our tech team and made available for your viewing / approval.
- We will give you data on the time taken to configure your form and review process within the Pi solution.
6. Report Scheduler now live in the system
For those of you who missed it, a new Report Scheduler was released on July 11. You can access release information in the following ways:
- On the Subscribe-HR customer login page, look for the link at the bottom of the page regarding the latest release information / update.
- On the Subscribe-HR Wiki, which will have details about the functionality that has been released.
- Via the 'New Release Widget,' which will be located at the top of the screen when you login to Subscribe-HR and will direct you to the ZedDesk Release notes.
Please contact Rhys in Customer Care with any questions regarding this system update.
7. SHaRe Survey tool update
We will be releasing an update to the SHaRe survey tool. This update will be outlined in the Wiki and the release will go out on the 20th of August. As with all release updates, you will receive an email when it's live and there will be a notification within the system.