The New Remuneration Modelling Tool has be finalised and released. This is a new Tool that allow you to manage Company Wide Remuneration Views and Salary Increases. Click here to read the Subscribe-HR Wiki for the Remuneration Modelling Tool. Please ask your Project Manager, Support or Account Manager for the Remuneration Modelling Tool, Training Video.
Subscribe-HR’s REM Modelling Tool makes it easy for you to:
- View current salaries and provide increase or time based decreases.
- View long service leave and leave liability.
- General increases in salary: one off or % increase.
- Performance increase for salary and bonus.
- Reduce salary cost.
- Apply salary and bonus increases based on filters for Departments, Locations, Performance Scores.
- View information relating to when the people last had a salary increase or bonus.
- Manage performance increase pool amount and salary increase pool amount.
- Manage budget for Departments based on budget total V spend.
- Send REM Models for authorisation prior to creating new bonus amounts and salary increases.
- Apply new increases to all Employee salaries automatically following authorisation of the Model.
- Ability to not update any salary or bonus records, just using the models for information analysis purposes.
- Manage compliance through auditing of REM Model management and sign-off authorisation.
- Audit your Model based on changes made to the model whilst in the process of Authorisation or completion.